Do you have a cargo of fertilizer to ship from one country to another?
Once we know your exact requirements, we can develop a service tailored to your needs for anywhere in the world. We will then appoint one of our local fertilizer experts to represent your interests with operations such as loading, discharge or transshipment. We will also make swift reports of all activities related to the cargo.
If you have the right to choose an inspection company and you want to prevent problems or claims, the solution is to state in the letter of credit that an inspection certificate has to be provided by CIS Commodity Inspection Services. A satisfactory inspection certificate can then be used to negotiate payments, in conjunction with other shipping documents.
A typical service portfolio may include the following scope of work:
- Inspection and approval of ship holds to ensure suitable conditions for loading cargo
- Inspection and approval of hatch covers to ensure they are watertight
- Supervision throughout loading/discharging
- Supervision of transshipment
- Draft survey to establish intaken/outturn weight
- Sampling and sealing
- Conducting neutral analysis
- Temperature control
- Check of packing and marking
- Random weight check of bags
- Photographic reports
- Certification of quality, quantity & condition