We’re always looking for talented individuals, from graduates to experienced professionals. At this moment we are looking for a:
Introduction CIS Commodity Inspection Services
CIS Commodity Inspection Services, founded in 1989, is a well-established company within the Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) industry providing several services to the commodity trading industries. As a vital part of the Commodity Value Chain, CIS performs inspections and certifications globally wherever the clients need us most. Assuring quantity and quality of goods exported or imported. Our vast client base exists of exporters, traders, importers, governmental and non-governmental organizations worldwide.
CIS Commodity Inspection Company is a small and flat organization, continuously developing itself.
As operational employee you will be a vital part of the operations team to make sure that the work generated is properly executed and administrated. You will work on the inspection of grains, sugar and fertilizers together with your colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction. Communication in English by phone & email as well as administration / data entry encompasses a large part of the job. You will be located at our head office in Berkel & Rodenrijs, just outside Rotterdam.
- Execution of inspection assignments
- Preparation and issuance of inspection reports and certificates
- Communication by means of phone calls and emails with our partners, clients and field offices
- Processing invoices for payment
- Inserting Data into our IT-System
- Attention for detail
- Client focus
- Working well under pressure
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO) or working experience superseding the latter.
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- Affinity with Transport, trade is a plus
- Experience with administrative jobs is a plus
All applications will be reviewed and you will be contacted before 15 October 2017.