The scope of inspection work may incorporate any or all of the following services:
- Visual inspection, designated material/equipment is visually inspected for quality, workmanship, defects and cleanliness of work.
- Dimensional checks, checks are carried out to ensure that dimensions of material/equipment are in accordance with approved drawings.
- Compliance with specifications and drawings, verification of welding procedures, welder qualification, coating, rating, material certificates, shop procedures, etc. to ensure they are in compliance with specifications, drawings and standard industry practices.
- Witnessing, witnessing tests, including: (non)destructive and chemical testing of materials, mechanical run test, functional test, vibration test, noise emission test, electrical performance test, etc.
- Verification of documents, verifying, reviewing and/or approving all documentation required in purchase orders, such as test certificates, examination reports, test procedures, etc.
- Packing and marking inspection
- Reporting, submitting detailed reports for all services performed. Inspection activities for each purchase order will be reported separately.
- Inspection certificate, issuing an inspection certificate immediately upon completion, assuming all requirements have been satisfied in strict accordance with the purchase order.